miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

If I was a stage performer, my name should be Tony Del Ray 😂 - - Also, a favor from Michiganders further North and a proposal for my local female followers Favor - please comment with a fall color report if you're in the thumb, central michigan, or northern lower peninsula. None have been published yet but trees are already showing color here Proposal - I'm lookin for a super pretty face to photograph against the natural outdoor backdrops you see here, time to get my feet wet with portraits. Think of it as a nature walk with you as the star lol. Of course you'll get mentioned here when I post them, but I'll give you the proofs free, too. You know they'll look good in your portfolio 😉 Email or DM me for the deets by tony.bennett



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1qJyYwk

No hay comentarios: